This set contains:
– 27 push fit plastic miniatures, only requiring clippers to assemble (we recommend Citadel Starter Set Clippers or Citadel Fine Detail Cutters ? not included) ? no glue, no mess ? including:
– 1x Overlord:?An imperious commander of the Necron phalanxes, the Overlord?s authority is absolute. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
– 10x Necron Warriors:?The mainstay of the Necron phalanxes, these bipedal warriors obliterate their prey with relentless volleys of atomising gauss weaponry. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base and has a choice of heads and weapons.
– 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms:?Flying hordes of these insectile machines chew through armour, flesh and bone with impunity. Each swarm comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
– 3x Skorpekh Destroyers:?Swift and deadly hunters, Skorpekh Destroyers chase down their prey to carve them apart with their fearsome reaping blades. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 50mm Round Base.
– 1x Canoptek Plasmacyte:?A cruel and calculating manipulator of tainted energy, the Plasmacyte is capable of sending its Destroyer kin into a killing frenzy. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 28mm Round Base.
– 1x Primaris Captain:?A superlative commander and highly skilled warrior, a Primaris Captain is the commander of an entire company of his battle-brothers. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
– 5x Assault Intercessors:?This squad of aggressive combatants tear their enemies apart in melee with reaping swings of their grinding chainswords. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
-3x Outriders:?Take the fight to the enemy flanks from the back of armoured bikes with these far-ranging reconnaissance riders. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 90mm Oval Base.
– The Warhammer 40,000: Elite Manual?? your guide to battle in the 41st Millennium. It contains an overview of the Warhammer hobby, in-depth background for your new models, and a step-by-step guide to building and battling with your forces, including all the rules you need for your first games.
– A heavyweight paper gaming mat, plus a gloss-finished cardboard tray that can be used to provide scenery for your first battles ? transform any kitchen table into an appropriately grim, dark warscape! The gaming board also displays several lettered markers designed to work alongside the missions in the Command Manual.
– Range rulers and dice ??These essential accessories cover you for movement, shooting, close combat and more.
– Datasheets?provide you with rules for all the models in the set, plus a set of expansion options for when you want to branch out with new kits.
– A Space Marines Transfer Sheet?with over 600 transfers, designed to make adding Chapter-specific details, squad insignia, kill markings, and more simple ? perfect for when you want to finish off your painted models!